Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Spring Style Forecast: Gal Brand SS12 Pieces Im Loving

It's that time of the year again - brands are releasing their SS 2012 collections! Here are pieces/coords that have caught my eye so far from Cecil McBee.
Cecil McBee isn't usually my style, but this season these pieces (modelled by a shop staff of theirs) are REALLY calling to me!


I love the beige color and the kimono sleeves. Very boho chic, which is right up my alley. I would pair it with a pair of otk brown suede/suedette boots and a cross-body satchel.


It's black, therefore I need it in my closet. . Enough said.


When I first saw this top, I thought it was a dress, and that the shop staff's skirt was her underwear showing I was like 0_0 HOW EMBARRASSING! But then I realized, it's just a longer top. *PHEW*
Anyway, I love the geometric print and the monochromatic color scheme. I would wear the shit out of this shirt with a pair of black or grey leggings and black boots.


While I do like the whole coord, the knit is really what has my heart in this picture. I could pair it with so many different things in my closet. The possibilities are endless!


Well dolls, that's all for now. Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Twitter (@opheliadanger)!

ではまたすぐに ね,
Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment