Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mobile...Thursday?

So, it's not Monday. I know - I've been super slacking on updating this week, partly because I did laundry. While that might not seem like a big deal to some, I hate folding clothes. The whole washing/drying/putting away isn't so bad. I just really really hate folding, especially for 3 people. Anyway, my FiancĂ© I also went through and decided what clothes we were going to donate to charity, so we have a couple big bags of clothes missing from our closets. To him, it's not such a big deal, but to me with each piece I gave away, a little bit of me died inside, lol. I know I wouldn't ever wear them again and they'll go to someone less fortunate which is really great. 

Anyway, on to the post at hand: Mobile Monday (ahem...Thursday)!

This week, I'm talking about Snapeee. Snapeee (pronounced "snappy," not "Snape" with a couple extra e's at the end, lol) is a photo decoration and photosharing app, like Instagram - if it was a Purikura machine.

This is Snapeee's logo


The interface is pretty nice, it runs smoothly, only there is one catch - it force-closes. A lot. Other than that, it would be a perfect Gyaru Instagram replacement app. Hopefully the devs get whatever causes it to force-close ironed out quickly, because this app has a lot of potential. I'm going to keep it on my phone for the updates, but until then, I will just be using Streamzoo + PriPri Marron for my deco photosharing.

Here are some screenshots I took of the interface


The timeline.


Feed categories.

Overall, I give it 3/5 stars. The interface is nice and fluid and aesthetically pleasing and the app itself has a lot of potential, but the constant force closing needs major work.
Snapeee is available for both iOS and Android platforms.

In the meantime, follow me on both Snapeee and Streamzoo @mitsubachii

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment