Saturday, April 7, 2012

Back From A Small Hiatus

Hey gals~
Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks! I wish I could say I was busy, but I totally wasn't ( ^ 3^;) just being lazy, hahahaha.

Also, another reason why I haven't updated is because (as most of you may know) Instagram finally came out for Android platforms this past week!



Yaaaaay! I must say, I'm pretty obsessed, teehee.

If you haven't done so already, you should definitely check it out and follow me! (^ U^)
My username is @yellowbirdd



I post pictures of food, my kid, and sometimes myself.

Well, that's all for now! I'll be back later tonight to post a review of my new Dueba Puffy 3-Tones circle lenses, so stay tuned! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog using GFC, Bloglovin', Feedburner, or your favorite RSS reader!

See you later, Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment