Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. I didn't do much, just went to dinner with my mom and sisters at my favorite Italian restaurant, Buca di Beppo. I ate my body weight in Caesar salad, Parmigiana di pollo, and Margherita pizza and was so full I felt like I was going to burst.

Our waitress took this picture of Caleb and I (which I deco'd):


my eyes get squinty when I smile (>∪

Because it's impossible to schedule anything with my family, I'm going out to lunch with my dad on Wednesday, to dinner with my grandparents on Thursday, and dinner with mymy Fiancé on Sunday night. On Saturday, my mother-in-law is taking me to get a massage and I am SO STOKED about that!

Also, I'm getting a few goodies from Urban Decay from my mom:


not sure if I want NAKED2 (top) or NAKED original (bottom). It's like trying to choose your favorite child!
。゜(T^T)゜。


24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.
It's like the holy Grail when it comes to black liners.

I'm also going to get a pair of EOS Max Pure Grey or Dueba Big DM23 Grey circle lenses, and maaaaaybe a pair of aqua lenses. I haven't yet decided.

.-☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚★゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆-.

Aaaand that's it for now! I'll talk to you all later!

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, dear! Baaaaw your son looks adorable ;_;
    You look so pretty in that picture :3

    ReplyDelete