Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lolo tagged me. [7 random facts]

Kon'nichiwa!

Lolo tagged me to do a "7 random facts" post, so here it is:

1. My birthday is on April 23rd - That's this coming Monday - and I'll be 22 years old キタ━━━━━━ヽ(≧∇≦)ノ━━━━━━!!!!!
I think that that makes me one of the older gals in the community. I mean, I know that there are a lot that are older than me (PSI is 24, I believe, as is Queena and Monica Tang among others), but it seems like there is waaay more gaijin gals under 20yrs than there is over 20yrs.

2. I'm a licensed cosmetologist in the state of California, and have been since January 2010.


3. I'm super into Greek mythology. I know all the legends, and I could talk about them foreverrrrr if I had someone to listen. My favorite legend (and constellation) is the legend of Orion. I just finished re-reading Homer's The Iliad and right now I'm re-reading Homer's The Odyssey.

4. I have been with my Fiancé since Nov. 20, 2009, and we've been engaged since April 7th, 2011. We have no plans to get married anytime soon, though (even though I'd like to. We have to get a few things ironed out beforehand, though).

5. Our son, Caleb Tristan (who is now 18.5m old), was born on September 27th, 2010 on the hottest day of the year. Trees were literally spontaneously combusting in the city where we live, so we call him Spawn of Satan as a joke キャ(≧▽≦°)キャ*:゚・☆

6. I'm also super into astrology. For the sake of briefness (I dont need to bust out my whole natal chart here) I'm a Taurean, with Scorpio ascending. If you knew me irl, it would make perfect sense. 

7. My favorite band in the history of life itself is the indie-folk band Bright Eyes. I own all of their records and also all the works of frontman Conor Oberst from before and after.


Well, that's it for my facts. Now I'll tag a few people:


aaaaaaand that's it. Here's some Instagrams (@yellowbirdd) that I've posted to keep you up to date on what I've been looking like (starting with the most recent):
Praise Glob for the invention of the maxi skirt!





Caleb gettin' his Sbux on. don't worry, it's just milk ;)


gettin' my Sbux on! My signature.drink is a Trenta-sized unsweetened Green Tea Lemonade. Never heard of Trenta size? Look it up, it's magical (☆^∇^)☆ニャハハ


Nails! these were short-lived. I'm just not cut out for long nails I guess, I'm too rough on my hands. 



that's all for now, I'll talk to you gals lataaaahz. in the meantime, stay classy world! 



3 comments:

  1. Aaaaa I got tagged. I'll do this tomorrow. (No time today huuu. School, whyyyyyy </3)

    The instagrams didn't show up D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ I'll try to fix them...dumb phone ;_;

      Delete
  2. Yay You did it! Caleb is just the cutest thing I wanna pinch his cheeks <3

    ReplyDelete