Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am so bad, aaah! DAY 2 of 30 days meme!

So I suck. I never update here. Probably because I sit in my house all day and do nothing >_<

Here's day 2 of the 30 Day Gyaru meme:

Day 02 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts 
 


I took this like 10 minutes ago, ahah.

1. I don't always dress Gal (obv)
2. I love looking at the stars. My favorite constellation is Orion, for the legend that goes along with it and because of it's nebula. Google 'Orion Nebula,' seriously. It's unbelievably beautiful.

The Orion Nebula

3. I'm addicted to Starbucks. I go at least once a day.
4. I'm freakish about my eyebrows. I won't leave the house until I'm 100% certain that they are perfect by my own ridiculously high standards.
5. When I was younger, I wanted to be a marine biologist so that I could be a whale trainer at SeaWorld. That was my dream, until the first time I cut someone's hair. Now, cosmetology is my passion.
6. I am a bold lipstick collector. The more outlandish the color, the higher chance is that I will wear it.
7. I'm obsessed with old film actresses like Clara Bow, Vivien Leigh, Rita Hayworth, and Veronica Lake.

Vivien Leigh
Clara Bow

8. I have 4 tattoos and I'm planning on many more. I have a koi fish on my side/hip, a Phoenix on my back, "Let It Be" on my right wrist, and "Long Beach" on my left wrist. They don't hurt to me.
9. If I could go back in time and live in any era, I would choose to go back to 1967 as a 16 year old. I'd be 18 by 1969, and in my 20's in the 1970's.
10. My love for the 70's explains my love for boho gal :3
11. If I could only own a single brand of clothing for the rest of my life, it would be Free People.
12. I'm always eating. Always.
13. I've been having an internal battle pretty much every morning about whether or not to put in extensions, LOL. Some internal conflict, right?
14. I hate scary movies. They make me super paranoid, even the dumb ones.
15. If Caleb was a girl, his name would have been Luna Claire, after Debussy's piece, Clair de Lune.


That's all for now!
xo


1 comment:

  1. Hrrnnngghh. Debussy. (Aughh, girl look at that body... of work. Unf.)

    But still-- love the bit about the starlets of yon. Kids had better recognize~. Those ladies are amazing for so many reasons~
    --- ---

    Anyway, one more fact: you totally won my giveaway! Thought I'd tell you here first, as the email will be more elaborate, and will have more info, likely. I should be sending it in another 10 or 15 minutes. :]

    Again, CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete