Monday, June 4, 2012

Gets and Coords and Stuff

To bridge the gap between circle lens reviews, here's some gets that I got within the past two weeks.

The other weekend, my Rite Aid was having a sale on some things, so I decided to check it out and I came home with 4 things: Maybelline Volum'Express One by One mascara in Black, Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Light/Medium (x2, they were 75% off), and Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee (bringing my lip butter count to 5 tubes ┐(´ー`)┌ ワカラン ). I can't help it, I love them!







Then, yesterday I went and got some goodies for myself at my favorite store in the Westminster Mall: Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle!
It's a really cool store, they have all sorts of things there like Yukatas, kigus, cosmetics like DollyWink, Heroine Make, CosMagic, Sana, Palty dyes, Gatsby hair wax, bentos, and LOTS of Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma, and Totoro trinkets. It's an awesome store. Whenever I go in there, I'm like


Teehee!
Anyway I got 3 things there too: An eyelash case, and two pairs of bottom lashes. I had to talk myself out of buying pretty much all the BB creams, because I have 2 nearly full ones in my posession that I should use up first, like a good girl, before buying any new ones.



"Kiyutou (cute) and Geramerasu (glamorous) lashes  (^з^)-☆   

front and back of the package. it has a little compartment underneath to store your tweezers and glue! 
the case in action! It only holds 4 pair of lashes, but I have 7 pairs (;;゜;∀;゜;;) I'm going to get another one next weekend, probably.

I went to another store that I like called Rolly Polly, and I got MOAR LASHES


and I also got this neat little thing for my phone. It's a little gem attached to a plastic/rubber thingy and it goes in your headphone jack as a decoration and to keep dust/dirt out of it. It also has a little loopy on it to hang phone charms from! I'm excited because my phone doesn't have a spot to attach those to, so I had just been looping it around my case.

covering my face due to no makeup, olol.
That's all for gets, but here's a couple coords from this week.



bad quality picture is bad. it was taken at like 8pm, sue me.

Knit: Some boutique in LA that I don't remember the name of
Shorts: Sears
Tights: HANES. FYEAH.
Boots: Same boutique as the knit
Headscarf Turban: Vintage


Headscarf: Vintage
Dress: Thrifted and then altered by me
Belt & Shoes: F21
Sunglasses: 99c Store


That's all for now! I'll be back tomorrow with the review of my GEO Xtra Flower Bonaire series in Grey!

'Til then, I will leave you with this song by the lovely indie princess Maria Taylor!




~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Your coords are awesome mama! I love the lashes too! I wish we had a bigger asian store in Ohio!</3

    ReplyDelete