Friday, June 8, 2012

[REVIEW]GEO Medical Xtra Flower Bonaire Grey on Green Eyes!



I was supposed to have this review up earlier in the week, but to be honest, I am sick as shit and just haven't had the energy (ノ△・。)

But I'm finally starting to feel a bit better! Yaaaay!
I think it's partly because I've been drinking like 2-3 litres of green tea per day 

ヽ(*´▽`)◆ゞ Tea-Time♪
ehehehehe~

I don't normally like honey in my tea, but if it will help me get better, then I might as well try it.

Before I start the review, a bit of good news for us US circle lens wearers! 
Geo Medical is now "legal" for distribution in the United states!

Now for the review!

GEO Medical Xtra Flower Bonaire in Grey!



Specs:
Brand: GEO Medical
Manufactured: South Korea
Diameter: 15mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Received From: LensVillage


GEO XTRA Flower Bonaire Grey

Color:
I really love the coloring on these, I think it is absolutely beautiful. The grey is veeerrryyy translucent, which was what I had in mind when I chose them since I just wanted the limbal ring effect. They blend incredibly well on my yellow-green eyes with a naturally grey limbal ring. The limbal ring on these (how many times can I say 'limbal ring?' xD) is amazing. I love the little wispy spiky effect that it gives. I'm not sure how these would look on dark eyes due to the translucency of the color, but if you're just looking for limbal ring enlargement, then I definitely recommend them.


Both in. Can you see the brown freckles on my right iris?

One in, one out

Size:
These are 15mm, so by default they are HUGE. The black limbal ring only adds to the enlarging effect. I love them, but I have to wear heavy makeup with them otherwise I look like a zombie. I'm pretty sure that these will be my only pair of 15mm lenses.


Zombie eeeeyyyyeeeeessss! Hide your bath salts, errybody! >w<


Comfort:
These are pretty comfy. The lenses are thicker, so I can feel them, but just barely. They're about the same thickness as my Puffy 3-Tones in Violet. I think I'm spoiled now, since my DizonEyes are so thin and comfortable, but these are a close second. I wore them for over 8 hours a few days in a row and only had to do eye drops 2x, and I have pretty sensitive eyes. The 42% water content is also a plus.


Overall, I'm also incredibly happy about these lenses. Although I'm going to stick to 14.5mm and under from now on, I have to say that these are a favorite pair of mine :3

Wellp folks, that is all for now! 

Until next time,

-Melissa







7 comments:

  1. Those Lenses look gorgeous on you! I absolutely love the pattern and there extremely doll like and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete