Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've updated my layout! & The Liebster Award








Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've updated my layout, which means my button has changed for those of you who are part of my link swap! Click the tab at the top to be taken to the new code.










Also, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Raine @ Sweet Sweet Candy Love


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!






.................I'm just going to answer her questions, I'm drawing a blank at the moment, HAHA (^u^;;)






 1. What is one of your favorite outfits that you never get tired of wearing? 
My black maxi dress. I love that damn thing because I can wear it as a dress or a skirt.

2. If you could speak another language fluently what would it be?
French.



3. What are three words that would best describe your personality?

Bubbly, optimistic, vivacious.

4. Who in your life recently has made an impact on you?

Umm, probably my son. He's so little and so ready to go out and explore and learn new things all the time. I think we can all learn from the little ones.

5. Have you ever traveled abroad?
I have not. I want to desperately, though!

6. What do you see yourself doing in the future?
Working in or owning a high-end salon and getting to work with celebrities.

7. When you put your music player on shuffle what is the first song that pops up?
Back Door Man - The Doors

8. What is one trait that you love about yourself?
I'm a pretty awesome person.

9. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have 2 younger sisters. One just turned 18, and the other just turned 16.

10. What is your favorite season?
Either summer or fall. Summer because everything is full of life, and fall because it's still warm enough to wear shorts, but cold enough to wear scarves and hats.

11. What is the best thing that has happened in your life so far?
In order: My son being born, getting engaged to my fiance, and (don't laugh) seeing the final Harry Potter movie.






Anyways, that's it for now folks. See ya next time










No comments:

Post a Comment