Friday, July 27, 2012

Yesterday's Look + CODENOTE in English!

Yesterday I didn't do much. I tried a Hana Imai inspired makeup look and I really liked how it turned out. I'm going to make a tute for it eventually.


(yesterday's ...shhhh)

I also tried a new hair-arrange.


I normally curl my hair away from my face, yesterday I curled it towards.

I got my nails did earlier in the week


Caleb being silly at the salon


They're mint green, my favorite!

I posted a couple codes to CODENOTE, which is now semi in English btw, and today, they're ranked #'s 6 & 9 in the ギャル (gyaru) category!





pwetty keeeewl!

I also bought new lens solution today and cleaned all my lenses
(not that I don't clean them...I had to replace the solution in a couple pairs that I don't wear as often)



OH AND YESTERDAY I GOT MY 30TH STARBUCKS STAR!!!


hell yeeeeah.
I'll get my gold card soon and be a BAMF.

That's all, really!

What have you gals been up to this week?



oh I have a new nickname, given to me (by force ;^=^) by Damiën (formerly known as Naoki)

it's
.......
Merii-tan!

I'll have to change my signature graphic now ;-;

6 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its pleasant conversation concerning this paragraph at this place at this webpage, I have read all that,
    so now me also commenting at this place.

    my weblog louis vuitton ready-to wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative article, exactly what I wanted to find.



    my web page; www.2013rolexfreeshippig.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!,I like your writing so much! percentage we be in contact more about
    your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to resolve my problem.

    Maybe that's you! Looking ahead to look you.

    Here is my web site ... プラダ アウトレット

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    updates.

    Have a look at my web page; ロレックスレプリカ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete