Sunday, July 8, 2012

You asked for it, so....

Here's a "daily life" post...with pictures!



This morning, I woke up around 9 am. Caleb let me sleep in for once, he normally is up around 7:30 - 8 am. He played with his new truck for about 30 minutes before eating breakfast, and I used that time to catch up on Facebook and Instagram and checked my emails (I didn't get anything interesting).



I didnt even get any interesting spam mail. Boo (๑-﹏-๑)

Next, we ate breakfast. I had hummus on Wheat Thins, and Caleb had hummus on toast with vanilla yogurt on the side and a cup of coconut milk (it's better for you than cow's milk). After that, we got dressed to run some errands. We went to Starbucks and I got myself my usual - a green tea lemonade sweetened with 3 raw sugars instead of the classic sweetener that they use - and a birthday cake pop (my favorite) which I shared with Caleb. I didn't get him a drink (usually a chocolate or vanilla milk) because he hadn't finished his coconut milk from breakfast and was still drinking it.

We went to Fresh & Easy after and got some food. I grabbed 2 miso bowls, a package of cashew clusters (suuuuper yum), and a giant chocolate bar. I should have grabbed some veggies because they were on special. Oh well, I'll do that next time.


The chocolate bar is called "One Huge Hunk," the package has abs on it, kekeke~

While still in Fresh & Easy, I decided to take a look at the gossip rags and found this gem:

(top pic from Us Weekly, bottom pic is a well-known meme. collage by me)

Then we went home. I put Caleb down for a nap and ate one of my noodle bowls while my Fiancé showed me videos of crazy shit people build on MineCraft. One person built a statue ofAtlas holding the Earth. Fucking intense!

After Caleb woke up, we played outside for a bit.

Here he is running around like a crazy.

We went back inside and got ready to go to the park, and stayed for a couple hours and came home and ate veggie pasta with my amazing homemade sauce for dinner. Caleb made a mess and I was calling him "Saucebeard the Pirate."

After that, he took a bath and I brushed his teeth and we watched about ½ hour of cartoons before I put him to bed.

Oh, and somewhere in-between all of that, I changed my phone theme from this:


to this:


Wellp, that was my day. It was pretty uneventful, and I'll probably do the same tomorrow. And the next day. Aaaand the next day. I won't document it for you, don't worry. You've had enough for now, hahahaah (≧∇≦)


Anyway, until I can find something else interesting to talk about:
Bon nuit, mes amis!

~Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I find it really interesting to find out about peoples lives and such c: and you should see the spam mail i get oh my god

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete