Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Instafiller!!

This post is mainly a filler because I haven't posted in a while
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

I have a lengthy post about eyebrows coming up soon as well as a couple tutorials, and it's hard to find time to film between Caleb wanting to watch movies every time I turn the computer on, to prying it from the cold, dead hands of my nerdy, MineCraft addicted Fiancé. I promise to try reeeeaaallllyyyy hard to get the eyebrow post up within the week, though!

Here's where we last left off:



Caleb got a new diaper from my friend Taylor over at Hipster Fluff. For those of you who don't know, I use cloth diapers full-time on Caleb, and have since he was 3 months old. Most of our diapers are from AlvaBaby, with the exception of a few from WAHM (work at home mom) brands like Nite Owl Dipes, Hipster Fluff, and Hey Dude! Diapers (which all happen to be owned by momfriends of mine).



Caleb watched Totoro for the first time and LOVED it (of course he did)! We've been trying to do a Ghibli movie per day, and so far we've watched Totoro, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Ponyo on the Cliff, The Cat Returns, Howl's Moving Castle, and Pom Poko. Tomorrow we're going to watch Tales of Earthsea.




Here's some hair that I've done in the last couple weeks. Kiera got ombré, Hayley (my sister) got a cut like Ashley Benson who plays Hanna on Pretty Little Liars, and Kallie got vibrant red ombré.



Last Wednesday Caleb and I went to LA to meet Kayo! We also met Ninoshka, Koko, Michi, Sachiko, Christine, and Kathleen. Sadly, my phone died so I only have pictures of my "linner" from Curry House which is a Japanese curry restaurant. I got chicken katsu curry with rice and a salad and oolong tea. We had so much fun! I'll see them again most likely on the 24th of this month.


I caught a small butterfly to show Caleb, and it ended up flying and landing on him! He loves butterflies, he was so excited!


My Fiancé snapped this pic of Caleb and I a weekish ago while we were on a neighborhood walk.


This is Steve the starfish. He is giant and obnoxious, but I love him anyway.



My sister left today to Washington state for college, I wore this to her get-together last night. It's been hot as balls lately so I just wore flip flops.


Found this picture of Caleb when he was about 6 months old. He was so fat!

And as a bonus, here's an incredibly embarrassing picture of me from 7th grade...that's 2002, people!



I'm on the right (≧∇≦)
That was obviously a very cute point in my life, HAHAHAH!



That's all I have until next time!


Laters, baby ☆

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment