Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Video Tutorial! My Everyday Eyemake!


Hey everyone!
It's about time I did a damn video, LOL.

Anyway, here is my tutorial on how I do my everyday gal make. It's superduper simple, I don't even use bottom lashes. You can if you wish, of course.



Product list:

Toddler: Me :)
Circle Lens: Dueba Shinny/Puffy 3-Tones in Violet
Eyeshadow: F21 bronze palette
Eyeliner: Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black
Mascara: Maybelline Plush Lash in Black
White Eyeliner: Rimmel London Kohl Liner in White
Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee


Here is my coordinate from that day:

yay for my horrible picasa web album editing!


Top: American Eagle Outfitters, altered by me
Denim: JOPPA
Shoes: Forever 21
Accessories: HazelAid & the Farmer's Market


That's all for now! I have a tandem face makeup + contouring video coming up as well as soon as I edit it!


And here's a bonus picture of me and Caleb from a few months ago

No gal make, suck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit


Talk to you later, loves <3


2 comments:

  1. I love the look, sistah!


    I also love how you're busy and Caleb is basically just all "FUCK YO SHIT I DO WHAT I WAN' " It's really cute ahaha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically that's how he rolls, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete