Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gal Meme Video


I followed Lain's example and made a Gal Meme video of my own!
It's 20 minutes long, because I love to talk, ahahahaha.

 OF COURSE I forgot one of the more important questions: When did I first discover gal?
I discovered gal in 2007 via an anime called Peach Girl. It was about a high school student named Momo who was on the swim team at her school. Since she spent most of her time outside, she was naturally tanned and had light hair and her classmates accused her of being 'ganguro,' I had no idea what a 'ganguro' was, so I went to Mr. Google and typed it in, and up came a bunch of pictures of Buriteri and turn-of-this-century gyaru. My first impression was that I thought it was SO WEIRD. I had no idea why anyone would want to do that! However, it intrigued me and I followed it until 2009 when I finally started dressing it. I stopped in 2010 after I got pregnant, and took a hiatus until May 2011 when Caleb was about 8 months old, and I've been doing it ever since.




Here are the pictures of my Model Inspo:


Maichi/Maiko Takahashi

Shizuka Takeda
Yui Minemura
Hana Imai
Manya/Manami Suzuki
Romihi/Hiromi Hosoi
Mipochi


Non-model inspo:
Maki Kudo

Yuminyan/Yumi (left)

Demi/Kurodemi/Hidemi (right) and Satsupi. I forgot her in the video, but I really like her style too!
Ayumi Kamisama
Michiiiii

 That's it for now! Oh - I downloaded a purikura brush kit for Photoshop and have been messing around with it since Caleb went to sleep tonight. Here's a couple silly pictures that I've kawaii'd up:


For those of you who don't know, I am a Starbucks ADDICT, so it is only right that I pose with my 2nd child: Green Tea Lemonade, 4 raw sugars easy ice in a Trenta cup.


This one cracks me up. Caleb had just gotten up from his nap, and was a huge grump so of course I had to take this opportunity to take pictures with him! He was less than thrilled.
I'll talk to you dolls later~

OH ONE MORE THING. Amber wanted me to tag her to make a video like this. So I'm tagging you, Ambah!

2 comments:

  1. why am i the only one bloooooo
    should've tagged Rio or Sukoa or someone too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the only one who asked! ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete