Thursday, September 13, 2012

My first ever haul video!

 Hey everyone!
As promised, I made a haul video showing all the junk that I got in the past week :)




Products purchased

Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder in 115
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15
Maybelline Fit Me bronzer in Medium Bronze
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Fair/Light
Maybelline Eyeshadow Duo in Indian Summer
Maybelline flat eyeshadow brush
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama in Midnight Master
Ardell 110 Lash
EcoTools Travel Eye Brush Set
Organix Cocounut Milk shampoo
Organix Avacado Acai conditioner
Schwartzkopf Got2B Guardian Angel heat protectant spray
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo


What I'm Wearing
Top: Forever21 Spring 2011
Bracelets/Earrings: 99 Cent Store
Watch: Rolex
Feather 2-finger ring: Heavenly Couture
Amber necklace: http://hazelaid.com
"C" necklace: I got it at the farmer's market



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it for now! Can you tell I like Maybelline? Ahahahah x)


1 comment:

  1. Nice haul video! I love maybelline too! My favorite drug store brand :) Your son is so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete