Sunday, September 2, 2012

Video Tutorial: My Everyday Face Make



This video, I show you how I do my face make and contouring. I use this method to do my makeup regardless of whether or not I wear gal makeup, because I have become accustomed to my face looking a certain way, hahaha



Product List
Garnier BB Creme in Light/Medium
Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Light/Medium
Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light
NYC Loose Translucent Powder
Bare Minerals  Mineral Foundation in Medium/Deep
White and Taupe shades from NYX Nude on Nude Palette
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
Sonia Kashuk Arch Alert Brow Kit (auburn shade)

That's it for now! Hope you enjoy the video, and leave comments, suggestions, requests, etc. in the comments section on here or YouTube!


Laters, dolls ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment