Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Fall Wardrobe + Wishlist

Evening, dolls~
Sorry for the weekish of disconnection, I have been holed up in my house drinking oolong tea and watching back episodes of Pretty Little Liars, feeling rather uninspired and just blah. But right now I have decided to pick my happy ass up off of the bed and write a post about my fall wishlist.

My closet has always been more tailored to the fall/winter season. I own a lot of black, grey, eggplant, emerald, and navy and I love layering. However, at the end of September to the middle of October is the hottest time of the year in Southern California so I live vicariously through all of my friends in the colder climates, and get a few weeks longer to compile my wishlist :)

I like to plan things out like this - even though I most likely won't get any of these items until closer to Christmas - because when I go shopping, if I don't have a concise plan in my head beforehand, I end up buying things that I don't necessarily want or can't coordinate with anything else in my closet v.v

As you know, I have been trying to move my style to more of an "adult sexy" style of dress while still keeping my bohemian edge.


Forever21 - $24.80

This dress is my life summed up into one piece of clothing. I have everything already that would go perfectly with it...minus the actual dress ;^; come to meeeeeeeee. Also, any and all black, wine, navy, eggplant, or emerald dresses in this silhouette.




Forever 21 - $15.80
I love lace, and black, and bodycon skirts. It matches my entire closet, ahaha.



I guess, that's really it for now. Lame wishlist is lame ahaha ^^;; Actually it's a little bit longer, but my computer is being a dick and I'm not down for it shutting itself off again so I thought I'd spare you the 15 pairs of boots that I NEED.

Next post will be about Caleb's 2nd birthday party, so stay tuned!

Later dolls,


1 comment:

  1. The dress is super cute! Can't wait to see what you buy, i love stalking peoples wishlists haha :'3

    ♥ Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete