Friday, October 19, 2012

Recent Buys!


Hey gaiz!



Yesterday, I had a bit of extra money so I decided to go shopping. I haven't gotten any new clothes in foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr and my style is starting to take a different direction, so I owed it to myself to get a few new pieces.

At first, I went to the fabric store, because I used to design my clothing in high school and I missed it and do want to start up again, but I didn't find any fabric that called out to me, so I browsed around a bit and got some blue yarn for a project that I'm working on for my man, and then I left.


 

After the fabric store, I went to Marshall's because I wanted to see if they had any cheap Betsey Johnson like they usually do, and they did. I found these AMAZING suede wedge booties for $60 and I want them and I need them, but I'll wait for them to go on sale first :)

Hello...is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smiiiile, and I want to tell you so bad..............I love yoooooooooooooou
 I browsed around a bit and almost bought an iPad case from Betsey, but then I remembered that I don't own an iPad
It's okay, though. I'm getting a Nexus 7 tablet soon, but it's smaller than an iPad, so it won't fit in the case. Nothing else at Marshall's screamed "TAKE ME HOME," so I went next door to Ross (Ross and Marshall's in the same parking lot...whaaaat?)

I usually hate Ross. Like really hate Ross. But, today I thought I would give it a shot and I am glad I did! I ended up leaving with 3 tops, a pair of shorts, a pair of wedges, and 3 pairs of tights!


This shirt is a sheer button up in a nice blush color. I don't normally do pink, so this is new territory for me, but I like it. This top was $9.99 I think.


Black lace batwing top. I love black, and I love lace, so this was a must-buy for me. It was on clearance too, for $7.49!



This slouchy knit is a taupe and purplish-brown color. I'm a stripe addict, I'm physically compelled to buy anything with horizontal stripes. This top was $8.99.


 I have been looking for lace shorts FOR-EV-ER, but could never find a pair that I liked enough to buy. I liked these a lot (I would have liked them more if they were black ) and they were only $12.99 so I had to bite.


3 pairs of tights, laces ones are by Kensie, and the other is a two pack by Betsey Johnson and it has one pair of sheer black tights and one pair of patterned black tights. They were $2.99 and $3.99.



And here we have the pièce de résistance! These faux-suede wedges by Chinese Laundry that I got on clearance for $16.99! 
Ah I loooove these things. They're super comfortable and make my legs look killer, ahahah *shrugs*

Today, I wore the blush top and lace shorts with the wedges. This is my coordinate and make for today:






It's still hot as balls in California (high 80's - 90's in mid October, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadafuck) so I didn't need a coat or tights or even socks today. And I wore my hair up in a topknot, because I hate having hair on hot days.


Also, I learned of this new(ish) website called EyeColle, and it's like a CodeNote, but for eyemake~ It's pretty cool. If you have one, you should add me to your friends list: my username is mitsubachii.


Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going out to dinner with l'homme and notre enfant (the man and our child) and I only have so long to convince him into sushi! I haven't had any in like 3 months...withdrawalsssss~

I'll talk to you dolls later - 






Oh, and here's a little sprite that I made for my business page on Facebook, if you click it it will take you there!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lace shorts! :D I'd really like a pair as well. <3 (I have some adorable soft lace modesty shorts but not the embroidered-style lace outer shorts.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh fuq I can never find cute stuff at Marshals.;A; I love that white skirt!!! Also dem pixel recolors are cute as fawk! STAHPPPPP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lace shorts are nice I need too find me some nice ones too one day! (I don't have those stores where I live!) And those shoes are nice! Both of them are nice and your make is super nice too!!

    ReplyDelete