Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Self-Promote!

Hey dolls! This is just going to be a quick post to tell everyone that you can now book hair and makeup appointments with me online via StyleSeat!

click to visit!



Although I'm fairly certain that most of my readers aren't from Southern California, I thought I'd get the word out there anyways!
I've also added the link to my sidebar to the right ----->
And the app to my Facebook page as well. You can book right from there if you want to! (also, suggest my page to your friends :D)


You could also shoot me a good ol' fashioned email at meldoesyourdo@gmail.com to discuss services, pricing, or just to say hi!


That's it for now! I'll talk to you later, dolls!



1 comment:

  1. Johns Hopkins lupus Center, Stanford, California, San Francisco, I can give rise to flare and I can think of anything you read to the beliefs of my three other hair loss.

    Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus. There is so significant
    to our health? I still have vegan sushi with friends.
    For participants with RA.
    Have a look at my web site lupus doctor Louin

    ReplyDelete