Saturday, January 12, 2013

Victory Rolls Hairstyle

Hey everyone!
Just a short post today, I don't have much to talk about but I want to show you all my hairstyle from the other day!

You can't really tell (other than my lack of roots) but I recolored my hair as well. It's a tad more red.


I used 3/4" and 1" velcro rollers to set my hair the night before in just a basic roller set.



Velcro rollers may seem like they'd be self-stick, but they're not. I still had to secure each roller with a hairpin.  




I put them in at night and slept with them in. The next morning, I took them out and brushed out my hair to blend the curls together and relax them a little bit.





I took two sections in the front and lifted them up away from my head and teased them a bit to keep them together, sprayed them, and rolled them down towards my head, and pinned them where I liked them, and hairsprayed them some more so that they'd keep their shape.

 

I accessorized with a yellow flower and a pair of yellow marble plugs, and that was it! I did a light eye with a deep brown crease, subtle lashes, and glitter liner. I tried taking close up pictures, but they all came out weird-looking.


A few people already have asked me to do a victory roll tutorial, so I might once I get off my lazy ass and decide to start making videos again. Would anyone else be interested in a tutorial of how I did this style? Let me know in the comments below ^ 3^


That's all for now, I'll talk to you dolls later




6 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa your hair looks amazing!! I love the 40's look and you nailed it. I've never done my hair done like this but I'm tempted to for the summer with a nice flirty summer dress. New follower on the GFC and fellow FBL member.

    Great post!

    weekhttp://www.prettylusciousthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! You really have the face for pin up~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we communicate
    extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem.
    May be that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.
    my web page > pa unemployment website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all is existing on
    net?
    Feel free to surf my webpage cardio exercise

    ReplyDelete