Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quickie Update: New Purikura and Circle Lenses

Hey everyone! This is just a quickie update to share a couple things before I push out my next video!

Can I just say how much I LOVE that my natural hair is healthyish enough to dry into cute looking waves and not the crispy, fried looking mess that it did at the beginning of 2012?

Yesterday, I went to Little Saigon again to check out a beauty supply that sells those eBay eyelash packs. Of course, first we had to hit up Tastea and get some drinks.



I got my Lychee Peachee tea with boba, and Caleb got a Kiwinkidink smoothie with boba, and then we walked down the shopping center to the beauty supply. They didn't have any lashes that really jumped out at me (and no lowers, boooo), so I went next door to PuriKura PhotoSticker and took some solo purikura since Caleb was napping in his stroller. Here's how they turned out!



If you follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, or my Facebook page, you'll know that the first picture of the "landscape" set, the machine only enlarged one of my eyes! I was laughing sooooo hard when I realized it. I love when little quirks like that happen, because it reminds me to not take life too seriously.

I also got a new pair of circle lenses, the Geo Xtra Sakura in Grey, which I've been wanting to invest in for a while. They're 15mm, and while I normally stay away from 15mm lenses, I actually really like this pair. More than my Geo Xtra Flower Bonaire Grey's, which,sadly because they're really gorgeous,  have been sitting unused for a few months.



I wore them today with winged liner and no lashes because I was having a lazyish day and only had to go to my moms to do her highlights. I'll be drafting up a proper review of these soon. I'll most likely film tomorrow, so it should be up within the next few days.

In the meantime, stay beautiful, and I'll talk to you later!












3 comments:

  1. Your lenses are lovely and the drinks look super tasty (and really good for you!) xx



    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chichicho chichichoFebruary 10, 2013 at 5:58 AM

    it makes you look like a doll
    really like the look

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete