Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Clothing Gets!!


Hey everyone!
The other day I went shopping at the mall to get a few things to add to my spring wardrobe. I didn't really have anything in mind, except I wanted to get a green dress that I could wear today (St. Patrick's day) and other days because I love the color green. I ended up getting 4 dresses, none of which are green xD but here they are!



This dress from Forever 21 is super cute! It has a sweetheart neckline, and it has a keyhole back (which frames my tattoo perfectly *u* love keyhole backs! It came with a thin brown belt, but I think it would look better with a thicker belt (which I have tons of). It's very versatile style-wise. Accessorized correctly, it could fit for agejo, gal-kei, and with sweeter accessories, himekaji style.


These two are faux wrap dresses from French Connection United Kingdom (FCUK). They were on sale, so I had to get two of them, of course! I got a black floral and a plain red. Love wrap dresses. They're perfect for retro-style dressing, which I'm a huge fan of!


This is a navy blue floral peter pan collar shift dress, also from FCUK. It's very short, so it's definitely a tights or shorts underneath type dress but it's very cute. Perfect for onee or adult-agejo style.

YES one of our bordering cities is Compton. I've been, it's not as bad as people make it seem xD


I spent Thursday through Saturday in Long Beach, visiting my dad because we haven't seen him in a few weeks. Friday he worked, so Caleb and I went down to 4th Street's "Retro Row" which is known for it's vintage and thrift stores. It's in the Art District, which means lots of trendy coffee shops and lots of hipsters, haha. I love it, though. It's one of my favorite parts of Long Beach because it's very culturally diverse (as is most of Long Beach).

I wore one of my faux wrap dresses, and stuck my hair up in a high bun. I got lots of compliments on my coordinate that day~ 
One shop owner even asked if my dress was vintage!~~~ 
That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, haha.
I got a few things while I was there, a Captain America hair bow, vintage anchor buttons, and a new pair of Cuban heel stockings, because I put a run in my pair that very morning and was pretty bummed about it.


The next day, I went to my mom's house to go to CosmoProf and do her hair. I wore my Forever 21 dress.

 


I also did my makeup without lenses and didn't hate it for once! I did put on lenses, though, because I didn't like it enough to leave it.


I also recolored my hair last night. It's a nice, vibrant red (of course). My current hair inspiration is Lady Melisandre from the A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin.

her wardrobe too is just jkfejakfdjkla;jfkdl
That's all for now! People in the US/UK (I think St. Patrick's is celebrated in the UK), be safe tonight and don't drink and drive, because we all know what St. Patrick's day really means:






 

8 comments:

  1. I'll immediately grasp your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me understand so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my blog post; diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could never pull those dresses off by you do it so well! I am stealin that captain america bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete