Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back to blogging again! (IMG HEAVY)

Hey everyone!! It's been a long time since I blogged, I know. Things have been pretty hectic the last couple of months. I've been real busy with work and I just recently moved and everything has kind of been all over the place, so blogging has kind of taken a back seat. I'm back now, and it feels good to be writing again. 

So what have I been doing these past two months exactly? 

Let's start where I last left off:
At the end of April, I got an iPhone as a birthday present from my dad!


I love it so much and I am addicted to buying cases for it.

 
This is my current one. Totoro!!


Other than that I've just been busy working. For those that don't know, I'm a hairstylist/designer at The Salon at Ulta at The Shops at Rossmoor in Seal Beach, CA. 
Here's some of the work that I do (ftr all of the pictures of clients that are posted are with their consent):

A prom 'do

Base change and highlights 
Waterfall braid

Color + cut

And some notable makeup and coords from yours truly :3











^^^
Yesterday's makeup


A Redken event that we had in the salon 



All black all the time~


I also recently got a new corset! It's the Brocade CS-426 from Orchard Corset. I got one with a 20" waist, and right now I can comfortably close it leaving about a 1" gap in the back. 


I made a review of it on Tumblr, maybe I'll copy and paste it over here too. 

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed this post! I have a biiiiiig haul post coming for you tomorrow, I'm really excited about it! I wish I could do a video, but my computer crashed a few days ago (booooo) so it'll be pictures only. 

Also, since you all are probably aware of Google Reader's imminent demise, you can go ahead and follow my blog using Bloglovin'! There's a link to my Bloglovin' page in my sidebar. 

Stay beautiful~


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete