Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ulta Cosmetics Haul!




Hey everyone! As promised, here's my haul post. I've actually had most of these items for over a monthish now, but never got around to posting about them because...well I was being lazy. *shrug*

The great thing about working in cosmetics is that from time to time, you'll have events about promoting a certain brand, and usually that also means gratis (aka free stufffffff!) for the employees! Most of the stuff in this haul was actually given to me by the companies in order to promote their brands, except for a few pieces.

Enough of that chatter, now on to the meat & potatoes!




A few weeks ago, we had an event for Urban Decay's relaunch of their 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil line, and as a gift, each employee got to pick 3 pencils from the UD Vault. The three pencils that I chose are Mushroom, a shimmery taupe, Pyschedelic Sister, a vibrant purple, and Chaos, a matte blue. At the end of the event, Steve, UD's makeup artist, gave the salon team each a goodie bag from the event, and in it was a travel size 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (black), a travel sized All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, a sample of their NAKED Skin BB Cream, and a travel sized UD Primer Potion. I already have an almost full tube of Too Faced's Shadow Insurance, so I gave the UDPP to my mother in law.







Benefit also just relaunched their POREfessional Foundation Primer, and recently launched their they're REAL! Mascara, so I got those goodies from them as well as their Fine-ONE-ONE all in one cheek and lip color~




Also, POREfessional came with this little one-shot comic book produced by Marvel!

Benefit has amazing products, I definitely recommend trying them out if you haven't. Also, visit their Brow Bar in their standalone stores and ULTA locations!




Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery is my new holy grail red lipstick. I've had it for a month and a half now and wear it almost every single day. It seriously lasts all day and doesn't get flaky or cakey. I got mine at a ridiculous discount but it retails for $22.











NYX Cosmetics always seems to please me with their product selection. Ulta carries the majority of their line, so when I want quality without a large cost, I turn to NYX. I have their stay matte but not flat powder foundation in Ivory, matte bronzer in Medium, illuminator in Narcissistic, Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Porcelain, Eyeshadow in Copper (which I use for my eyebrows), and Eyebrow Cake Powder in Auburn.




That's the end of my haul, I hope you enjoyed it! I definitely am going to review a few of the products for you guys, so I'll have that up soonishly!

Until next time, then

Stay Beautiful~





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete