Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OOTD 07/07/2013 + What would you like to see more of?




top: forever 21
belt: forever 21
skirt: Charlotte Russe
wedges: Delicious




I got a new curling iron the other day, so I decided to set my hair the night before and then brush it out right before work. I really like how it turned out! Before, I was using a 3/4" barrel iron to curl with, and while the curls were alright, they were just a little too tight for my liking. My new curling iron is a 1" barrel and it produces the perfect sized curls for vintage sets as well as modern -do's.

I also broke out my little friend Steve the starfish hair clip! I haven't worn him since last summer and I think now is a good time to bring him back around.







And because I can't take pictures of myself without screwing around ~




When I got to work, my GM told me that she needed to take a picture of me working on a client for some corporate something that I don't remember, so luckily I looked super cute yesterday!
ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ

I have a question for all my readers: what kind of content would you like to see featured on my blog? Reviews, tutorials, hauls, videos, outfit posts, trend posts, etc!

Leave your feedback in the comment section please, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Later dolls,

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete