Sunday, August 18, 2013

Updaaaaate & Mini Meetup




Hey everyone!

Why do I always promise to update more frequently? It never happens, lol. I guess I'll just update when I update (but forreal I want to start updating more frequently!)


I have some products in need of reviewing, Benefit's POREfessional face primer and Erase paste concealer, LORAC Oil Free Wet/Dry Powder Foundation, Anastasia brow powder duo, and Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara.
















I'm also planning on filming a couple tutorials, one for my channel and another for Gyaru Pop TV!, a new collaborative channel that I'm a part of with a few of my friends.





My galfriend Savannah came to visit from Olympia, Washington for a couple weeks and we had a fun little mini meetup. A new Round One opened up at the Lakewood Mall, so we went there to take purikura and shop a little bit~

Here was my coordinate and makeup of the day






First we went to Red Robin and ate


Here she is with her eyes half open waiting for food, lolololol.




And here I am!

Here's the result of (some) of our purikura~



















Here are our other sheets, Caleb was with us but didn't really want to take pictures, so he sat in his cart and played with his toys while we took puri. Afterward, I taught him how to play skee ball, and tried to win him a giant Rilakkuma plush in the claw machines but I suck and wasted like $12 (; ̄O ̄)

I'm also trying to organize an End-of-Summer gal meet, but all the LA gals (myself included) are busy with work and stuff, so it's hard to get a set date that everyone can make it ;-; hopefully we'll get together soon, I miss everyone!!

That's it for now, I'll talk to you later, dolls~

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete