Saturday, February 22, 2014

Easy 3-color gal makeup




This is an easy 3 color gal makeup tutorial! For this, I'm using the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette along with the dual-ended Good Karma brush that came with it, Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Perversion, LORAC liquid liner pen, and lashes.




First thing you want to do is prime your lid so that your shadow stays.



Then, taking shadow A (in my case it's Chopper) and the fluffy side of the brush, blend it into your crease. Then take shadow B (bootycall) and pat it on your lid with the flat side of the brush, being careful to blend it in with the crease color but not to completely erase it.




Draw your liner on in the shape you prefer. I like to extend it out a few millimeters and end in a cat eye. I use my LORAC liquid liner pen for my lid, and my UD 24/7 pencil for the inner corner. Then, taking a flat brush, I take shadow C (Snakebite), I "join" the top and bottom lashlines.




I then put mascara on my top lashes, and the inner half of my lower lashes. Once that dries, I apply my top false lashes, and half strip of bottom lashes.
I


See? Super easy! I even do it without bottom lashes sometimes, if I don't feel like wearing them or am in a hurry.








If you find this tutorial helpful, let me know in the comments below!

xoxo, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment