Saturday, February 22, 2014

elf haul

(Pardon me real quick, I'm about to pump out like 3 blog posts. I have a lot to talk about but don't want to overload everyone in one post!! Sincerely - Management)



Do you love elf cosmetics? I do! I mean, where else can you get good quality makeup for $1-$6? I always check and see if there's anything I need from elf while I'm at Target. This last week, I was running errands and decided to pick up a few things.





I grabbed from elf's Studio line ($3-$6 each) Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths, Concealer in "Fair," Makeup Mist & Set, and Blush in Candid Coral.













I love elf's blush compacts, they look just like NARS!



And from their regular $1 line, I got the Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal.



It's a pretty pinkish shimmer. I like to mix it in with my foundation primer for a glowy, "lit from within" look. I also apply it to my cheekbones after putting on my foundation as a base for my Stila Kitten shimmering powder, because I like my cheeks to look like shimmery beacons of light.




Here's an artistic shot of me wearing all my stuff. I have this thing where if I buy something, I immediately am compelled to try it on once I get home. See how glowy I am?? It's awesome!

Leave any questions or comments below and I'll try my best to respond to everyone in a timely matter!

xoxo, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment